Detoxification is great way to clear out toxins from your body and a kick start to health and wellbeing! It’s a great way to cut out poor eating habits and being on the path to creating healthy habits.
Reasons to do a detoxification:
General health and wellbeing!
A few different programs are available. All these require an initial appointment and assessment to see if they are suitable for you.
• Quick Cleanse (2 weeks) - A typical quick detoxification for those feeling little sluggish
• Fat Loss (4 weeks) - For people that want to lose weight
• Integrated Detoxification (6 weeks) - For those that also have gut symptoms like bloating, flatulence, tan or floating stools
• Comprehensive Gut Detoxification (12 weeks) - People that have been tested for food intolerances & leaky gut and have come up positive
• Heavy Metal Detoxification (12 weeks) – Those who suspect or do have high metals, past exposure or have had their Mercury fillings removed. Includes Hair Mineral Analysis for heavy metals and minerals. Tests 8 toxic metals – Aluminium, Arsenic, Cadmium, Mercury, Lead, Nickle, Silver & Tin and 8 minerals – Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Selenium & Zinc.
Detoxification Packages Available*
*Conditions – all sessions expire after one year; package is paid in full before or in the first week of the detoxification program.
Please note that supplements are sold separately (everyone has individual needs)
Health Fund Claiming Info
Health fund claiming may be available depending on your level of your cover, under “nutrition”, “weight loss” or “health improvements” for Medibank Private, AHM, Australian Unity, NIB, AAMI health insurance, APIA Health Insurance, Grand United, Qantas Assure and Suncorp Health Insurance. This may differ for telehealth appointments (please check with your fund).